Friday 3 May 2019

My Pets ๐Ÿถ | 25 of May, Term Two.

My Pets. ๐Ÿถ

Today I will be talking to you about my pets. First I have about 5 pets. 4 Fish and 1 Dog.

Dog

We are going to start with my Dog. Her name is 'Holly'. She is a Colly/Labrador. Her fur is black. When we are outside she will grab a toy and leen forward while growling, then when we turn around she will bounce back and run in a circle. This is very cute. When she is really bored she will run around the backyard ( which is absoluty giant ) with her head about 40cm ( I havent measured it of course ) off the ground on an angle at breakneck speed. She is a crazy but cute dog. I love her ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Fish

Now im going to talk about our 4 fish. First their breeds. 3 of them are 'Comets' and another... I might have forgot :P. Their names are 'Poppit', 'Gromit', 'Teej' and 'Jeff McDonaldson' ( I named him :D ). They have a little tank on the cunter with shipwrecks and rocks. We feed them every night. My fish is 'Gromit'. My sisters is 'Poppit'. And my parents are 'Teej' and 'Jeff McDonaldson'.

These are all my Pets at the moment.

Hope you like them! 


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Will!

    I'm Nikita from Yaldhurst Model School, I am a year 7 and I absolutely love you blog post about your fish, I loved how happy and loving you sounded when you introduced your pets, I especially love the name Jeff McDonaldson I found it humorous.

    Whos your favourite pet? And Why are they your favourite pet? Have you had any other pets?

    Another thing I noticed, maybe you should check over your writing, afterwards so you can make it greater! Anyways this is a amazing blogpost that caught my eye when describing your pets.

    Yours Sincerely~
    Nikita~

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.