Friday 31 March 2017

Literacy Reflection T1 WK9


                                                 Literacy                                             

This week for word work we had to create a doc and put our words and define them and find the origin. Here is mine,I hope you like it.  I  knew the meaning of most of these words already however all  of the origins I did not know. :P



For writing we did a camp reflection from Westport. Here it is!
We have an gala called family fiesta, we made a recycled sea creature so people can see it! If you can't come then here is my creation!
















1 comment:

  1. Ki Ora Will it is Oliver here. I really really like the blog post that you did it is really really cool. The thing that I like the most is how you added a pitcher in of the work that you did. But maybe next time you should add more information at the top so we know what you are doing.
    Did you get a certificate for your Creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.